…the blog that shall not be named
Name: dr. C. Bokhove (Christian)
Birthdate: September 16th 1975
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
2018-now Associate Professor in Mathematics Education, University of Southampton
2012-2018 Lecturer in Mathematics Education, University of Southampton
1998-2012 St. Michael College, Zaandam
– Teacher maths, 12-18 yr olds.
– Teacher computer science (until 2007, incl. curriculum design), grade 12.
– Head of ICT. (1998-2011). Responsible for ICT&didactics, finances, infrastructure.
2000-2003 Activities transition secondary education – higher education. Free University Amsterdam. Designing and teaching remedial course.
2012 Coursera Stanford Machine Learning.
2012 Coursera MOOC on gamification. 93.7% score. (pdf)
2007-2011 PhD research at Utrecht University. Dissertation: Use of ICT for acquiring, practicing and assessing algebraic expertise. See here , and here for publications and conference presentations.
1999-2001 M.Ed in computer science at Utrecht University (CODI).
1997-2000 M.Ed in mathematics education, university of Amsterdam.
1995-1997 B.Ed in mathematics education, Amsterdam, University of Applied Science.
1993-1995 Bedrijfsinformatietechnologie, bestuurskunde, Twente University. Mathematics, University of Amsterdam.
1987- 1993 Atheneum. RSG Enkhuizen, The Netherlands.
• Chapter on Zotero in BoekTweePuntNul.
• Obtained Cambridge Proficiency Exam in 2000 with grade A.
• Participation in various projects, like Wisweb, WELP and Activemath. Acquisition of Galois project (see http://soton.academia.edu/ChristianBokhove for project report) in 2004. This project won a prize; money used for Sage project.
• Council member SP in Enkhuizen from 2006-2012 (chair SP Enkhuizen since 2008).
• Working groups for two books: http://www.aup.nl/do.php?a=show_visitor_booklist&b=series&series=41